Today, many healthcare professionals use infrared heaters to treat a variety of diseases throughout the world. Infrared rays can have a wavelength of 6-12 microns and are extremely beneficial to the human body. These waves have the potential to penetrate 1.5-2 inches or more into the body and will raise your core body temperature faster, aid in wound healing by bringing more blood to the affected area, help reduce inflammation and much more.
Infrared Sauna Versus Traditional and Steam Saunas
The main difference between infrared saunas and traditional saunas is how they use heat. Traditional saunas use a single heater that is heating the air and this hot air heats the user. In an infrared sauna, only 20 percent of the energy is used to heat the air, leaving the rest of the energy to heat the body. The radiant heat can penetrate deep below the skin producing a gentle warming inside the body. This results in a deeper sweat and at a lower ambient air temperature. As your body increases sweat to cool itself, your heart works harder to pump blood at a greater rate to boost circulation. This increase in your metabolism can burn calories. And in fact, infrared saunas usually operate between 115° – 135°F, while traditional saunas can get up to 195°F.
Top 8 Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna:
- Immune System Boost
- Weight Loss & Increased Metabolism
- Muscle Pain Relief
- Improves Appearance of Cellulite
- Ease Joint Pain & Stiffness
- Stress & Fatigue Reduction
- Improves Skin
Color Light therapy can benefit your well-being. Chromotherapy or Color Light Therapy is the science that uses the seven colors of the light spectrum. The seven colors have the ability to affect the vibrations of the body’s various frequencies. For optimal health, we all need the light of the sun. We receive light from the sun which is divided into 7 main groups of rays which are absorbed by our bodies.
The available color in the Chromotherapy light have been specifically selected based on their wavelength:
- Red: Activates the circulatory and nervous systems.
- Strong Green: Provides anti-infectious, anti-septic and regenerative stimulation.
- Strong Blue: Lubricates joints. Helps address infections, stress, nervous tension.
- Orange: Energized and eliminates localized fat. Helps address asthma and bronchitis.
- Green: Acts as a relaxant.
- Blue: Stimulates muscle and skin cells, nerves, and the circulatory systems.
- Strong Yellow: Strengthens the body and acts on internal tissue.
- Strong Indigo: Helps address eye inflammation, cataracts, glaucoma, and ocular fatigue.
- Strong Pink: Act as a cleanser, strengthening the veins and arteries.
- Yellow: Reactivates and purifies the skin. Helps with indigestion and bodily stress.
- Indigo: Activates and eliminates impurities from the blood stream.
- Violet: Relaxes the nerves and lymphatic system. Addresses inflammation and urinary illness.
*There is an option to use all colors, with a continual loop of each color.*